Sleep vs Living WELL…what’s most important?
- Increase your risk of stroke
- Make you fat
- Increase your risk for diabetes which leads to a bunch of other health issues
- Cause you to lose your memory and increase brain fog
- Damage your bones
- Hurt your heart
- Sorry..this sounds harsh but…Kill You…
- Increase your risk for cancer
Additionally, there are some VITAL functions your body can only do while you are asleep. From the hours of 10 pm to 5 am your body is cleansing and repairing your thyroid, gall bladder, liver and lungs. Then around 5 am your colon gathers up all the trash to take it out as soon as you wake up. Lack of sleep is also extremely hard on your adrenal glands, which give you the ability to handle stress (or not)…so it may be time to re-prioritize…
Let’s weigh these real risks with making more money or having more fun or fitting more into your already too busy day…do you really value those things over QUALITY of life or even LENGTH of life?
Our program, My Busy Healthy Life is a great way to stop the craziness and learn what your body needs to Live Well.
- Increase Energy
- Reverse Aging and Disease
- Rest Well….My Busy Healthy Life
Need more help? Learn how we can help you go from Fat, Sick and Tired to Wonderfully Well