Beet Juice for Blood Pressure, Digestion and Sexual Performance
Drinking raw beet juice is a powerful and effective way to naturally normalize blood pressure. The power in beet juice is nitrates which convert to Nitric Oxide.
Juicing in general and especially juicing beets is MESSY and time consuming!
AIM RediBeet eliminates the mess of cleaning, peeling and juicing your beets (not to mention cleaning your juicer). AIM RediBeet makes getting the right amount of nitrates to produce nitric oxide simple!
RediBeet is a better-than-organic beet juice powder. Put 4 ounces of water in a shaker cup, add 1 teaspoon of AIM RediBeet and shake, drink and rinse your cup!
RediBeets can also help improve iron absorption and digestion as it is an excellent source of betaine.
Can I just eat cooked beets?
Cooking beets reduces the bio-availability of the nitric oxide and other valuable nutrients. AIM RediBeet is made from the juice of raw beets. Each serving provides the nutrition of 1/2 pound of raw beets.
Many of my “Beet Blood Pressure” students reported their blood pressure normalized in less than 3 weeks with RediBeet and the Alkaline Plate – a Triple A way of eating…anti-inflamatory, anti-oxidant and alkaline. Print the picture below and hang it on your fridge and start eating this way. You’ll experience many improvements in your health!
Jeaninie normalized her blood pressure in just 10 days!
The Alkaline Plate is a simple solution to healthy eating
It’s not difficult! It’s really just a matter of reversing your ratios…from mostly meat and grains to mostly veggies with a smaller amount of protein and healthier grains. You can even have an alkaline plate meal at most fast-food restaurants (although I don’t recommend it too often due to preservatives in fast food).
Other Benefits of Beet Juice
- Improved circulation affecting your heart, lungs.
- Improved digestion and elimination. Beet juice will help you “go” more regularly.
- Healthy, younger looking skin.
- More energy.
- Improved sexual performance.
One not-so-talked-about benefit is sexual performance in older adults or those with impotence. The nitrates in beet juice improve circulation to those important parts of the body. As we age poor circulation can take it’s toll on satisfying sex with your spouse. Try RediBeet! Four teaspoons per day, spread out over the day.
If you are using beet juice for sexual performance you might try adding Maca, a root supplement as well. Do your homework! Maca does increase potency in men, sperm production and female pregnancy is totally possible if you are not post menopausal. Maca should not be used if you have low thyroid or tendencies towards goiters.
Some Cautions about Beet Juice
- Monitor Blood Pressure. If you are on a high blood pressure medicine it’s important to monitor your blood pressure regularly and work with your doctor to reduce medication as your blood pressure normalizes. You MUST work with your doctor anytime you stop taking any medication. If you don’t the results could be disastrous! Symptoms of low blood pressure are dizziness, confusion, light headed or fainting.
- Be Consistent. IF you are using beet juice to reduce blood pressure you must realize that consistency is key. My students typically start with 3 servings of RediBeet a day, divided by morning, noon and evening. As their blood pressure comes down the do 2 servings and then when it is normal, down to 1 serving a day. You can’t just stop once your BP normalizes, it will likely go back up and you will be unprotected! This can also be disastrous. So if you are going to use beet juice for normal blood pressure you should plan on this being a life-long practice.
- Kidney Stones. If you are prone to oxalate kidney stones proceed with beet juice carefully. Beets are known to cause oxalate stones in some people.
- Yikes! My poop or pee is red! Red Urine or stool, known as “Beeturia is passing of red or pink urine after eating beetroots or foods colored with beetroot extract or beetroot pigments. The color is caused by the excretion of betalain (betacyanin) pigments such as betanin. The coloring is highly variable between individuals and between different occasions and can vary in intensity from invisible to strong.” (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beeturia)
- Important! If you stop taking RediBeet or any beet product and notice you have red poop at some later time please check with your doctor. Beeturia only happens when you are eating beets or drinking beet juice.
Making your own beet juice or other beet juice brands
Making Your Own Beet Juice
I have made my own beet juice and it is just as powerful as RediBeets, but not really as affordable. Here’s why…RediBeets contains 1/2 pound of beets per serving. When you buy beets in the store you are getting the heavy top and often the leaves, which factor into the cost per pound.
Compare the Cost
Organic beets are usually around $3-4 per pound! 30 minutes to prepare, not counting shopping for and cleaning and storing the beets. Plus you have to have a good quality juicer…add another $200.
One serving of AIM RediBeets, is only $.51 cents US at the member price and 30 seconds to make, shake and drink..no muss or fuss! Get a shaker cup from AIM with 6 samples of BarleyLife for only $7.75.
Phil & I have trusted the AIM companies with our nutritional support since 2012 and we aren’t looking back.
AIM RediBeets are harvested, juiced and dried at the same temperature they are harvested (preserving vital enzymes).
The beets from AIM are grown outside, not in a greenhouse or with hydroponic growing systems which reduce the nutrient density and antioxidants in the food.
AIM has been in business for over 37 years! AIM has the highest integrity towards their products and oversee every step from growth to production, to packaging, to shipping. They do not outsource! They even have amazing customer service.
You will not be disappointed with RediBeets, but if you are, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund. That’s customer service!