We hate spam! We do not sell, trade or disclose your contact information or any other information you provide to anyone. Anytime you feel the information we provide is no longer a benefit you may unsubscribe from any or all of our email lists.
We are affiliated with three network-marketing companies and regularly use and recommend and promote their products. When you buy these products using our site we receive a commission. These companies are:
- The AIM Companies/BarleyLife
- Young Living Oils
- HTE USA Energy Devices
We are also an affiliate of the following companies and if you purchase products through the link on this website we will receive a (very) small commission.
- Big Berkey Water Filters
- Aquasana Water Filters
- Various books and products we love and use on Amazon.com
If and when The Wellness Workshop is paid by or gifted items we promote The Wellness Workshop will freely disclose that payment or gifting on our website, www.thewellnessworkshop.org. The Wellness Workshop ONLY recommends and sells products we use and believe in. When you purchase these products through our affiliate links these small commissions help us pay to maintain The Wellness Workshop website. Thank you for supporting these products.
The Wellness Workshop does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Please consult with your licensed health care provider in all matters pertaining to your health. All content, text, pictures, graphs, videos and audios are for informational purposes only. The content of The Wellness Workshop is not intended to be a substitute for sound medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with questions or concerns regarding your health. Never disregard or delay advice from a licensed medical professional because of something you have read, heard or watched on The Wellness Workshop site.
The Wellness Workshop does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, medical providers, products, procedures, opinions or other information that may be on the site. Use constitutes responsibility. You assume sole risk and responsibility for the outcome of any use of or reliance on any information provided on this site or in conversation with anyone affiliated with The Wellness Workshop or other visitors who comment on this site.
Terms & Conditions of Use
The Wellness Workshop makes no warranties, express or implied, as to the completeness, accuracy or appropriateness for any purpose of information or content contained in its articles, blogs, videos, audios or programs. Please seek advice of professionals as appropriate regarding the evaluation of any specific information, opinion, advice or content.
- We reserve the right to terminate your access to our site for any reason and to take any other actions that The Wellness Workshop in its sole discretion believes to be in the interest of our company and our users as a whole.
- Our site (including all text, photos, graphics, video, audio and all content contained on our site), is protected by copyright laws of the United States and other countries where our site is used.
You must abide by all other copyright restrictions contained on our site. Copying or printing material from this site, other than recipes or an article for personal use is forbidden without permission from the owner.
- We do not warrant that The Wellness Workshop site will be un-interrupted or error-free. We take reasonable steps to prevent the introduction of viruses, worms, “Trojan horses” or other destructive materials, however we do not guarantee or warrant that any materials downloaded from this site do not contain such destructive features. We are not liable for any damages or harm attributable to such features. If you rely on our site and any materials available through our site you do so soley at your own risk.
- Any dispute between The Wellness Workshop and other parties will be subject to the laws of The State of Oregon.
By continuing to use this site you agree to these terms and conditions.