10 Offending Foods and your PST
This is a list of the 10 offending foods mentioned in the Week 1 BP Challenge lesson. We really get into this during the 28-day cleanse.
- Alcohol, Chemicals, Too much animal protein and Refined Sugar can cause all these problems.
- In addition each body system has one major offender and several minor offenders.
- On your PST, look where the majority of your symptoms lie and see if you tend to eat more of the foods that offend in that area.
10 Offending Foods – These foods may cause problems to different body systems
- Animal Protein (too much)
- Chemicals and Preservatives
- Dairy Products
- Grains, especially wheat and glutinous grains
- Refined Sugar (including organic and brown sugar and molasses)
- Soybean products (oil, protein, tofu, all soy byproducts)
**Some people also experience nut allergies, usually seeds such as sunflower and pumpkin seeds and quinoa are non-allergic.
Mark the following on your PST
Respiratory System – Head, Eyes, Ears, Nose, Mouth, Throat
#1 Offending Food – Dairy products – anything from a cow including cheese, milk, sour cream, yogurt, and sometimes even homemade kefir
#2 Offending Food – Wheat products
Also can be Offending Foods – Corn, Soy or Eggs
Circulatory System – Skin, Heart, Lungs
#1 Offending Food – Caffeine
Others – Wheat, Corn, Soy and Eggs
All the other categories come under the Digestive System
#1 Offending Food – Wheat and glutinous grains